Birthdays

minnow at belfry.org.uk minnow at belfry.org.uk
Fri Dec 10 09:10:15 EST 2004

Sallyo wrote:

>Where do we all fit in the year, anyhow? I'm a November Sag., which implies
>sporting prowess, a partying nature and a lot of other things I don't have
>either. Any other Sags?

Heh!  I'm September Virgo but with complications for the other planets:
Pisces, Pisces, Aquarius and Pisces, or something.  What it mostly means is
that I make lists compulsively in a very organised way, and then lose the
lists.  Oh, and make homes like nobody's business and then sulk in them.

Have a look at the other planets if you want to get away from your sun-sign
implications.

Minnow