Birthdays

Ian Riddell iwriddell at charter.net
Fri Dec 10 08:57:29 EST 2004

I'm a Virgo (Sept. 12 - which also happens to be the day of the first
part of the Battle of the Plains of Abraham when the English under
Wolfe defeated the French under Montcalm in Quebec). I'm very Virgo in
many ways (highly mentally organized, a perfectionist in things I care
about deeply, an overachiever) but I'm a slob, which counters much of
that.

widdy