Blank Intro Form

minnow at belfry.org.uk minnow at belfry.org.uk
Fri Dec 10 08:32:25 EST 2004

Katie wrote:

>For Hanukkah I would like  Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell.  I think.
>Has anyone read it yet?

Yes.  I enjoyed it a lot.  Not going to start discussion exactly, because I
suspect others are still getting round to it and I don't want to be
spoilerish, and anyhow is it right to discuss it here when it isn't a DWJ
(I really don't feel sure how the list operates on such things)...

obDWJ, I handed her my copy back in August or so to look after until I'd
finished the work I was doing, but she didn't read it: not because she
didn't want to but because she couldn't hold it, it's so heavy!

Minnow