Names of children (was Melissa's Introduction)

Irina Rempt irina at valdyas.org
Fri Dec 10 02:43:55 EST 2004

On Friday 10 December 2004 00:46, Melissa Proffitt wrote:

> It is, definitely, because I know that [Heyer is] quite well known to
> readers about twenty years older than I am.

My mother was an avid Heyer reader, and that's the reason that I don't
read it: it's "what my mother read" and I can't come to it fresh. If I
don't like it, I'll never know if it's because it's really not to my
taste or to be different from my mother.

It's a pity about those issues, because I could have a box full from her
estate, and perhaps I *would* like it if things had been different.

   Irina

http://www.valdyas.org/foundobjects/index.cgi        Latest: 30-Nov-2004