Heyer (was Names of children (was Melissa's Introduction))

Margaret Ball margaret at onr.com
Thu Dec 9 23:32:52 EST 2004

Melissa wrote

>And I've read _Venetia_ but don't own it--bummer, that, because
>> it's one of my favorites.  Ditto _Lady of Quality_ and _The Talisman Ring_.
>> I would really like to get _False Colours_ and _The Reluctant Widow_.

Have you tried Addall's used book search? ( http://used.addall.com/).
You can probably find all those titles in paperback there. If you want
hard cover editions, it's a little more difficult. I'm slowly replacing
my battered and beloved Heyer paperbacks with hardcover books as I find
them at reasonable prices, but it takes time.

--
Margaret Ball
http://www.flameweaver.com

Mathematicians are like Frenchmen; whatever you say to them they translate into their own language and forthwith it is something entirely different.

                                        -Goethe