Blank Intro "form"

carrie at pitofdespair.org carrie at pitofdespair.org
Thu Dec 9 22:55:42 EST 2004

> Name:  Caroline Mills
>
> Living in:  NYC (but originally from Bristol, UK)
>
> Age: 24
>
> What I do when not playing here: Structural Engineer
>
> Married/partnered/?: yes - I've been living with Peter for a year

> Offspring (human variety): None
>
> Offspring (non-human): None
>
> First DWJ/when: Dogsbody - around 1988, I guess
>
> Favourite DWJ (Why am I doing this to myself?!): Deep Secret & Hexwood
>
> Least favourite DWJ: 8 Days of Luke
>
> Other favourite authors/books:  Robin McKinley, Mary Stewart, Garth Nix, Lois
McMaster Bujold, Sharon Lee & Steve Miller, Elizabeth Peters & many more

Authors/other things I've tried because of this group & loved:
Megan Whalen Turner, Garth Nix, Caroline Stevermer, Robin McKinley, Leah Cutter,
Firefly, Miyazaki films

Authors I've tried because of this group & didn't love:
Jack Vance, Sherri Tepper, Jack McDevitt

> Music: Pretty much anything with a tune.  No particular preferences.

> Currently reading: Just finished 1602 - my first foray into graphic novels,
which I really enjoyed.  Re-reading a lot of things right now - Cordelia's
Honor (Bujold) & Lirael (Nix) among others.  Also Concrete International...