OT Links Question

Ven vendersleighc at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 9 21:14:53 EST 2004

Alison and Roger kindly answered my links
question -- how to write a link that would open
in a new window. Unfortunately I lack the
technical knowhow to even begin to understand the
answers............ However I have since
discovered that what  I had taken for the
cleverness of certain posters in writing such
links into their posts was in fact a new
innovation in yahoo mail, to open all links in a
new window. Heh. and since it was pointed out
that not everyone likes to have this happen I
think I shall leave things as they are. I prefer
it because I get the list in digest form so I
either had to interupt my reading to look at
links or go back and find them after I had
finished. This is much better than when Yahoo
"improved" autocomplete but stuffed it up somehow
and ended up removing it altogether.

=====
Ven