Bah Humbug, Oh B****r

Ven vendersleighc at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 9 20:44:59 EST 2004

I was thinking of doing a post in which I said
Bah Humbug .....what do I want for Christmas?
What I want for bleeding Christmas is for it to
be over as soon as possible ................
humbug, bah mutter, mutter, mutter.

I don't think I would have posted it except that
:If really pressed as to what I wanted, right
now, not for Christmas per se, but just in
general, I would have said a digital camera, and
I was planning to look in the sales. So, what
should arrive at my house tonight but two of my
mates with a digital camera they didn't want any
more ............. now there's a festive way to
sidetrack my anti Christmas ranting!

=====
Ven