Blank Intro "form"

Ven vendersleighc at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 9 20:38:03 EST 2004

Esther said her Least favourite DWJ was
< The short story about the
wolves.  Please someone who
likes it try to show me what I'm clearly
missing!!>

I'm missing the same thing, can somebody tell us
what, even if you don't like the story but just
understand it

Emma Comerford

<and, like Ven, Guns Germs and Steel by
Jared Diamond, although
>slowly as it's a large hardback so does not
travel on the train with me,
>yet is not relaxing night reading.>

Luckily I have the paperback, which does travel
well. At night the only thing it would be good
for is an insomnia cure!

Jon on The Prisoner
<the '60s series staring Patrick McGoohan, not
the Aussie soap set in a woman's prison which was

called just Prisoner.>

Prisoner Cell Block H over here. I am a fan of
both ............ hm has anyone done any fan
fiction combining the two?  Number 6 you have the
laundry press for the day!

=====
Ven