Hallie's Re: Blank Intro "form"

mecha godscylla mechagodscylla at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 9 20:01:46 EST 2004

Hallie wrote:
  As this is my second undergraduate degree, it might
>seem that I'm a glutton for punishment, but *I* choose to blame Melissa and
>Elise!

Now wait a minute!  Didn't we tell you to get a double-barrelled accounting
and business degree specializing in the widget patent process?  Yes, the
memory grows ever more clear. I am certain that's how it happened.  And
where do we find you several years on? Wallowing in books and apparently
enjoying every moment. Shameless!

If I had Puritan ancestors I am certain they would have disapproved.  Can't
you feel the heavy weight of their completely imaginary disapprobation?

Okay, that's my version.  But really, how did we come to be to blame? And
has it all been worth it so far?

spoiler: emoticon warning

:D
Elise