Heter (was- Names of children (was Melissa's Introduction)

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 9 18:28:44 EST 2004

Amoung the books I've culled from the library here
that I'm currently getting rid of are three Heyer's;
Cousin Kate, Simon the Coldheart and Charity Girl,
there is also a Great Historical Romances omnibus
volume that contains The Talisman Ring. Anyone
interested let me know over the next few days before
the local second bookshop gets to them. I'm happy to
pay surface mail postage, but not airmail if you're in
a hurry. There is some other historical romance as
well.

Jon

--- mecha godscylla <mechagodscylla at hotmail.com>