Names of children (was Melissa's Introduction)

mecha godscylla mechagodscylla at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 9 17:12:23 EST 2004

Me, so wrong, so confident:
> >I know I picked up The Reluctant Widow in the Harlequin US reprint
>edition.

Melissa, wondering:
>Where did you get that?  I haven't ever seen it and it isn't listed on
>Amazon.com.  I wish I could find it.

I'm sorry Melissa. Once I read your email I did a little searching and see
that the paperback I own can't be one of this latest reprint series and I'm
all wrong. I am at work now and can't check, and I'm taking a redeye this
evening, so I won't be able to let you know what I've got until I return.
But, it's definitely a paperback and definitely looks recent. So I think it
must actually be the 1994 Harper's mass market reprint and I've mixed it
with the most recent reprints because they look so similar.  Look on
Abebooks - I think the Arrow reprint is available there for a reasonable
price.

Elise