college of magics

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Thu Dec 9 13:07:31 EST 2004

> Someone mentioned A College of Magics by Caroline Stevermer and the
> title sounds vaguely familiar to a book I read a long time ago.
>
> Can anyone who has read it more recently confirm or deny if it has a
> very rushed ending that doesn't flow quite the way the rest of the book
> did ?

The last part was definitely much faster than the first part, yes. I
didn't necessarily feel it was rushed, as that they were 2 different
types of story. On the other hand, A Scholar of Magics tends to speed up
quite a bit toward the end too..

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"I don't get the facts wrong.  It's everything else I screw up."
    -- _The Librarian: Quest for the Spear_