Roger's Intro

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Thu Dec 9 12:29:44 EST 2004

On Wednesday, December 8, 2004, at 12:35 PM, Jon Noble wrote:

> I'm another Buffy-agnostic here, never seen the TV
> series and not particularly interested. I have seen
> the movie several times however, my daughter has a DVD
> of it, and I quite enjoy it.

That's my situation.  I liked the movie, never saw the series,
never cared, although I had a friend who was a total fanatic
and kept offering me tapes.

I think I saw part of an episode of 'Angel' once, when I was
flipping through the channels in a motel.

[Although we have a TV in our house, it is not connected to
  the outside world in any way.  We just use it for tapes and
  DVDs.  We occasionally wish we got PBS, but we would
  have to get cable and we just can't spare the money for
  that.  Plus, if we had cable, we might watch more than
  just PBS and The Weather Channel, and our brains would
  rot.  I'm not saying everybody's brains rot under these
  circumstances, but we've had cable before [in other places]
  and I'm pretty sure ours would.]

- If you think you're too small to have an impact,
   try going to bed with a mosquito.

                                                              -- Anita
Roddick