Blank Intro "form"

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Thu Dec 9 12:09:35 EST 2004

Name: Hallie

Living in: Dublin.

Age: 46.  Irina's post saved me trying to figure out if I was really
46 or 47. ;)

What I do when not playing here: Play on BookCrossing, LJ... er...
right.  About to start my last year of a Lit degree with the Open
University.  As this is my second undergraduate degree, it might seem
that I'm a glutton for punishment, but *I* choose to blame Melissa
and Elise!

Married/partnered/?:  Not currently.

Offspring (human variety): Two daughters, aged 18 and 14.

Offspring (non-human):  A shedding machine on four legs, of the
canine variety, named Bell.  Short for Belvane, and working nicely to
take over from her previous having-been rescued name of Bailey, which
I was not having!

First DWJ/when: Lives of Christopher Chant, probably about 1999.

Favourite DWJ: Fire and Hemlock.  Deep Secret has a special place in
my heart too though.

Least favourite DWJ: A Sudden Wild Magic, Power of Three.  Neither of
which I've reread, so that's subject to change if I ever bring myself
to try.

Other favourite authors/books: Connie Willis, Lois McMaster Bujold,
Jane Austen, Emma Bull, The Perilous Gard, Middlemarch.  And more
that I can't drag out just now.

Music: Folk - British, Irish and Scottish.  Difficult to classify
singers/groups such as Loreena McKennitt, Sarah McLachlan, Jeff
Buckley, Barenaked Ladies, Fiona Apple and Lisa Gerrard.  And some
groups I'm really far too old to like so much:  Elliott Smith; The
Shins; South; The Doves.  And Bec just got The Dresden Dolls which is
freakily appealing!

Currently reading:  Almost finished North and South, and then back to
The Best of Fredric Brown.

Hallie.