Searching the archive?

Ika blake at gaudaprime.co.uk
Thu Dec 9 08:27:20 EST 2004

Juliette asked:

> Is it possible to search the list archive? I can't see how to do it.

I haven't worked it out yet either - the best I can suggest is to use the
"list threads by title" and hope for threads called "Hexwood". I seem to
remember trying to find old threads on fanfiction by this method, though,
and it involved an awful lot of clicking.

Love, Ika

--
"When God changes me into a dragon, people from all walks of life will
admire me and listen to what I have to say for once in my life. Nobody