Blank Intro "form"

Amy Harlib aharlib at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 9 07:06:24 EST 2004

aharlib at earthlink.net

  ---
  Name: Amy Harlib

  Living in: NYC

  Age:   soon to be 50

  What I do when not playing here:
  Amy - is a 40-something, lifelong, avid reader of SF and fantasy literature, and graphic novels - retired with plenty of time to indulge in her passion for reading and cinema. She lives in NYC and welcomes intelligent feedback and discussion about the genre. Other enthusiasms: cats, archeology / anthropology / paleontology, folklore and mythology, genre films, science for intelligent laypersons, and memoirs / narratives as literature.

  Married/partnered/?:  Proudly, permanently single.

  Offspring (human variety):  never ever!

  Offspring (non-human):  2 darling long-haired York Chocolate spayed girl cats

  First DWJ/when:
  Been loving DWJ for 30 some-odd years and can't even remember which one got me hooked.  I have everything she's ever written except the picture books.

  Favourite DWJ (Why am I doing this to myself?!):
  Chrestomanci Quartet, the Howl duo, Power of Three, Deep Secret

  Least favourite DWJ:
  Fire and Hemlock - most of it was too mundane until the end which was interesting.

  Other favourite authors/books:

  Music:  Classical, jazz and traditional non-Western musics

  Currently reading:
  Ark Ship an SF novel I am copy editing - yet to be published by Double Dragon E-Books

  If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe.
  Dr. Beverly Crusher

  Ian W. Riddell
  iwriddell at charter.net