My Intro

Susanna E. Leng 98 Susanna.E.Leng.98 at Alum.Dartmouth.ORG
Wed Dec 8 20:47:11 EST 2004

Name:  Susanna

Living in: Los Angeles, CA

Age: 28

What I do when not playing here:
Currently, living what my parents call a 'life of leisure'.  Looking for
consulting jobs in the computer graphics industry, though come January, I'll
likely be looking for a new full-time programming job.
For fun, mostly aikido, yoga, rowing, boxing, swimming, or whatever other
physical activity I can think of...  =)  When not reading or sleeping, that is.  I
also bake, knit and sew, and spend time getting more miles in on my
motorcycle.

Married/partnered/?: Nope

Offspring (human variety): Nope

Offspring (non-human): Nope

First DWJ/when:  Either Archer's Goon or Tale of Time City - both were read
out loud to class when I was in 5th grade.  I'm not sure which one was read
first.  Sadly, I was the only student to demand all the remaining books by
DWJ.

Favourite DWJ (Why am I doing this to myself?!): Archer's Goon or Dogsbody -
depends on whether I'm in the mood for Awful or Sirius.

Least favourite DWJ:  <go look at the shelves>  Wild Robert

Other favourite authors/books: I, too, will mostly reiterate:  Connie Willis, Neil
Gaiman, LMB, Pratchett, Jasper FForde, Henning Mankell, and more of course

Music:  Touchy question.  Whatever anyone wants to listen to except country
and western.

Currently reading: John le Carre's Absolute Friends, Henning Mankell's The
White Lioness (in German)

What I want for Christmas: Have to go through the list of everyone else's
favorite books before I can make up my mind...  my source of great new book
inspriation.