Blank Intro "form" addendum

Allison Marles apm at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Dec 8 20:05:43 EST 2004

I also missed out on "what I want for Christmas", so here follows ...
books.  There's always interesting new (or new to me) books out there
and since I always get books, I am never disappointed.

Jonathon Strange and Mr.Norrel is something I'd like that I wouldn't be
surprised to receive either from my Mum or my boyfriend's Mum since they
are both also fantasy fans.  I made the mistake of purchasing a book the
other day and was informed by my Mum that I'd better return it, so I
won't be doing any more book shopping until *after* Christmas.

Allison