Blank Intro "form" part 2

Kyra Jucovy klj at sccs.swarthmore.edu
Wed Dec 8 18:17:07 EST 2004

On Wed, 8 Dec 2004, Jon Noble wrote:

> > Movies
_Dogville_ is my favorite movie of all time, bar none.  In fact, film is
the only aesthetic form where I can point to one single absolute
best-thing-ever.  Other movies that I've really enjoyed are _Plein
Soleil_, _Brighton Rock_, _The Manchurian Candidate_, and _La Buche_, but,
in all honesty, I'm not really a movie person.  This is probably why my
favorite movie of all time, bar none, is effectively a play.

> > Tv:
In roughly chronological order of when I discovered them - _Seinfeld_,
_Blackadder_, _Red Dwarf_, _Trigun_, and _Mulberry_.  I <3 Britcoms in
general, really.

					---Kyra

---
Grace Margaret Mulligan: "I want to make this world a little better."
			---Lars Von Trier, _Dogville_