Dratted vampires (was Re: Roger's Intro)

minnow at belfry.org.uk minnow at belfry.org.uk
Wed Dec 8 18:13:38 EST 2004

>>Roger wrote:
>>I sometimes feel like the One Person Who Didn't Like Buffy.

and Mark A replied:
>I'm another.  I enjoyed the movie, but just couldn't get into the series.
>
>I can't seem to make any of my off-topic posts ObDWJ.  Well, I guess my
>cat post could have been.  I.e., Caprona and the two houses' head cats.

>[sigh]

I can offer you one for here: I've heard her being (for her) almost rude
about vampires in general: she finds them boring beyond belief, as far as I
could make out.  :-)

You could have tried "Is there anything even remotely vampirical or
vampiroid or whatever the word ought to be in DWJ's work?" and got us
started on whether leaning on someone else the way Nick in *Deep Secret* or
Grundo in *The Merlin Conspiracy* does, or Gwendoline in *Charmed Life*, is
in some way related, a sort of psychic vampirism.

OK, maybe not.  Oh well.

Minnow