Blank Intro "form"

minnow at belfry.org.uk minnow at belfry.org.uk
Wed Dec 8 18:13:37 EST 2004

Sallyo exclaimed:

>Bristol! How DWJ can you get?

Not Clifton, though.  I did live literally overlooking her front door for
three years (about a hundred feet uphill from it) but wasn't aware of that
at the time, and then moved about a mile away before I ever met her.

>Aside from Bristolia, of course. Hathaway! Send me a bus to Bristol.

Just don't send me the rubbish-monster when I'm down in Broadmead.  *Fire
and Hemlock* is as full of Bristolness as any of DWJ's work: one can follow
Polly's course round town, or one could until they "improved" the
traffic-flow in the Centre to the point at which it isn't possible to
navigate there at all most of the time even on foot.

Minnow