Blank Intro "form" addendum

minnow at belfry.org.uk minnow at belfry.org.uk
Wed Dec 8 16:52:40 EST 2004

Other people are doing "What I want for Christmas".  It wasn't on the form
and I didn't.  Now I shall.

For Christmas I want

M.C. Seymour and others, [eds], /On the Properties of Things: John
Trevisa's translation of Bartholomaeus Anglicus De Proprietatibus Rerum/,
volume of glossary and all.

And I want

G. Frisk [ed.], /A Middle English Translation of Macer Floridus de Viribus
Herborum/.

That's what I want for Christmas, but I bet I don't get either one!

(I also want the most recent edition of Complete Oxford English Dictionary
to be produced in the twentieth century, second hand.  It won't happen, and
if it did I would have to build a new bookshelf for it, and a new room to
hold the bookshelf, but.)

Minnow