Blank Intro "form"

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Wed Dec 8 12:13:46 EST 2004

> ---
> Name:		Jennifer Heise
>
> Living in:	Allentown, Pennyslvania, USA
>
> Age:	40 (ok, really 36.5, but I'm starting practicing early)
>
> What I do when not playing here:	Work for Library and Technology
Services at Lehigh University and play in the SCA

> Married/partnered/?: I have a Christopher of indeterminate but great
significance, and a variety of other *ahem*.

> Offspring (human variety):	None, except under the Mr. Chips rule.
>
> Offspring (non-human): None. At the moment.
>
> First DWJ/when: Charmed Life. At the age of 11 I think.
>
> Favourite DWJ (Why am I doing this to myself?!):
	Old favorite: Charmed Life
	New Favorite: Hexwood, or Howl's Moving Castle

> Least favourite DWJ:

Witch Week. Bah.

> Other favourite authors/books:

Tamora Pierce. Tanya Huff. Georgette Heyer. Angela Thirkel. Elizabeth
Peters. Robin McKinley. Patricia Wrede. Patricia McKillip. Caroline
Stevermer. Edward Eager

> Music: Am tone stupid, so I prefer things I can sing along with.

> Currently reading:	Charlemagne's Musatache... and _The Grand Tour_
by wrede and stevermer

> What I'm hoping to get for Christmas:

not sure..

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"I don't get the facts wrong.  It's everything else I screw up."
    -- _The Librarian: Quest for the Spear_