Blank Intro "form"

Allison Marles apm at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Dec 8 09:55:01 EST 2004

having missed out on the tv/movie questions, I thought I'd do those too:

Movies (in no particular order):
Strictly Ballroom, Amelie, Shakespeare in Love, Chocolat, Bend it Like
Beckham, New Waterford Girl, Saving Grace, The Pink Panther, Eat Drink
Man Woman, Fifth Element, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, Kiki's Delivery
Service, The Princess Bride, Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Tv:
I don't actually have a tv, but I like Iron Chef, Jamie Oliver cooking
shows, the Sherlock series originally from the 80s with Jeremy Brett,
Wallace and Grommit, Buffy, Star Trek: TNG, Clean Sweep, The Muppet
Show

Allison