Roger's Intro

J.E. Powers jepowers70 at verizon.net
Wed Dec 8 08:32:02 EST 2004

Roger wrote:
I sometimes feel like the One Person Who Didn't Like Buffy.
++++++

Roger - Count me as the 2nd Person.

Juliette - You and I were hooked on the same book and at the same age.

Judith - I'm with you on a lot of the adult fantasy.  I like fantasy that is based in our world (or a similar world.)  I also like your movie choices.  My favorite movies are (i.e. ones I can watch over and over again):  Meet me In St. Louis, Wizard of Oz, Philadephia Story (one with James Stewart), Sound of Music, Mary Poppins.
-Jill