Introducing me

Irina Rempt irina at valdyas.org
Wed Dec 8 07:28:08 EST 2004

On Wednesday 08 December 2004 08:01, Mark Allums wrote:

> Oh, we're doing movies and TV, then...

> Favourite movies:

> The Wizard of Oz, of course.  And Star Wars, and Spirited Away, and
> The Princess Bride [Inconceivable!], and Office Space [I never could
> remember the cover sheets on those darn TPS reports...], and sundry
> light SF/fantasy, e.g., Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, Buckaroo Banzai
> [Make a movie.  Make it *weird*.], Dark Star.

I'll second The Princess Bride and Labyrinth. And anything with Douglas
Fairbanks or the Marx Brothers, and most things with Errol Flynn. Can't
think of any modern non-fantasy movies that I really liked.

I don't do TV :-)

   Irina

http://www.valdyas.org/foundobjects/index.cgi        Latest: 30-Nov-2004