Blank Intro "form"

Sally Odgers sodgers at dodo.com.au
Wed Dec 8 02:22:48 EST 2004

We got bumps in the road from time to time, Mark.

TV eh -

Dr Who. Nowhere Man. Stargate SG1.
Just-about-any-fantasy-or-sf-show-They-put-on-with-the-obvious-intention-of-
taking-it-off-for-every-sporting-event-known-to-man.  The Cadfael series...
(what I saw - because etc as aofresadi, even though it wasn't sf it DID have
a Dr Who connection. Nuff Said).