Blank Intro "form"

Mark Allums mallums at tyler.net
Wed Dec 8 02:08:58 EST 2004

I never saw my own post of my intro, although I know it made it to the
list, because others replied to it.  I have seen all of my other posts,
so I know I am set to recieve own posts.  Does this happen often?
Should we be worried that the list server may be "burping" from time to
time?  Or should I be worried that, perhaps, instead of the list server
being the problem, that it's my own ISP?  Or do we simply chalk it up
the the dubious "reliability" of I-net mail?

--Mark A.