Introducing me

Mark Allums mallums at tyler.net
Wed Dec 8 02:01:32 EST 2004

Judith Ridge wrote:
> Favourite movies:
> Favourite TV:

Oh, we're doing movies and TV, then...

Favourite movies:

The Wizard of Oz, of course.  And Star Wars, and Spirited Away, and The
Princess Bride [Inconceivable!], and Office Space [I never could
remember the cover sheets on those darn TPS reports...], and sundry
light SF/fantasy, e.g., Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, Buckaroo Banzai [Make a
movie.  Make it *weird*.], Dark Star.

Favourite TV:

Original Star Trek, Law and Order, M*A*S*H, Sabrina the Teenage Witch
[Okay, so I like Melissa Joan Hart. Hard to believe she's now 28 and
married to a guitar player.], Red Dwarf

Looking up at my likes, one thing is clear:  I'm a Geek!

--Mark A.