Introducing me

Judith Ridge Judith.Ridge at det.nsw.edu.au
Wed Dec 8 01:38:36 EST 2004

Having just read my own introduction, I realise I should have added this:

What I do when not playing here: I am on the editorial staff of the NSW
School Magazine, a literary magazine for children published by the New South
Wales Department of Education and Training since 1916. I also teach
part-time at both Sydney Uni and Macquarie, depending which semester it is;
writing for children at the former, undergrad children's lit at the latter.
And I freelance; various writing and editing jobs to do with children's lit.
And I am writing my MA thesis which I plan to roll over into a PhD

Married/partnered/?: No (see above).

;-)

Judith Ridge
Editorial Staff