Blank Intro "form"

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Wed Dec 8 00:13:53 EST 2004

> Name:

Otter Perry.  Yes, really, on my passport and everything.   My parents
gave me a different first name that I didn't use and didn't like, and
finally I changed it.

> Living in:

Montrose, CO.  That's southwestern Colorado.

> Age:

57

> What I do when not playing here:

Not currently employed.  I play on my computer, admire the scenery,
look at birds, and read.

> Married/partnered/?:

Partnered for five years.

> Offspring (human variety):

None of my own, two of my partner's.  One son, 20; one daughter, 18.

> Offspring (non-human):

Jake, a Kerry Blue Terrier.  My partner acquired him, but I'm his mommy
now.

A cat -- Molly MacPherson, Ph.D. -- now living with my sister in
Michigan
My partner doesn't like cats, and Ms. Molly is not the cat to convert
her.

> First DWJ/when:

I _think_ it was _The Magicians of Caprona_ and I would estimate it was
about 1981 or 82.

> Favourite DWJ (Why am I doing this to myself?!):

Couldn't say.  Really not a clue.

> Least favourite DWJ:

The ones I reread least often are _Fire and Hemlock_ and _The Power of
Three_, I would guess.

> Other favourite authors/books:

First and foremost, Terry Pratchett.

> Music:

Blues and classic rock, both tastes I learned from my partner.  Most
18th C
music.  Miscellaneous classical.

> Currently reading:

Today, inspired by the discussion on this group, I went to the library
and
emerged laden with Neal Stephenson.