Blank Intro "form"

Kyra Jucovy klj at sccs.swarthmore.edu
Tue Dec 7 23:09:06 EST 2004

On Tue, 7 Dec 2004, Kyra Jucovy wrote:

> I love intros!
Tragically, I left a couple of key things off the first time I wrote this,
and have been feeling guilty ever since I realized, so I'm just going to
add:

> > Other favourite authors/books: Dave Duncan, Thomas Mann, Philip K. Dick,
> Theodore Sturgeon, Saki Hiwatari, Yuki Kaori, _The Great Gatsby_
And _Absalom, Absalom!_.  Don't want to forget that.

> > Music: Pulp, Yoko Kanno and the Seatbelts, Beatles, Kinks, Britpop,
> anime soundtracks ("~Thanatos~ If I Can't Be Yours" from _The End of
> Evangelion_ soundtrack probably deserves its own special mention),
> classic rock
And David Bowie.  And British Invasion, to the extent that it's separate
from classic rock.

						---Still Kyra

---
Kira Sakuya: "I. . . love this stupid world."
					---Yuki Kaori, _Angel Sanctuary_