Blank Intro "form"

J.E. Powers jepowers70 at verizon.net
Tue Dec 7 21:02:45 EST 2004

Name: Jill MacMaster Powers

Living in: Maine

Age: 34
What I do when not playing here: homeschool my two children
Married/partnered/?: Yes - husband Duane
Offspring (human variety):  Benjamin (8 yrs. in Feb.) & Margaret (5 yrs. in Feb.)
Offspring (non-human): Mala (black & white tuxedo cat, age 8 yrs.), Elsa (Husky mix, age one yr. ), and Charlie Chowdah (goldfish, almost two yrs.)
First DWJ/when: The Ogre Downstairs, 1983

Favourite DWJ (Why am I doing this to myself?!):  do I have to pick?  I've read Archer's Goon more than most.  I love Howl's Moving Castle.

Least favourite DWJ: I am with Sally on this one... "Dalemarks... can't do with them at all."

Other favourite authors/books: Roald Dahl, Vivian Vande Velde, Margaret Atwood
Music:  Tchaikovsky, Harry Connick Jr, Big Band
Currently reading: SKY, Charlotte's Web (as a read aloud), and The Law of God