A Tossed Salad of Replies...

mecha godscylla mechagodscylla at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 7 20:45:06 EST 2004

widdy:
>I've been waiting anxiously to re-read _The Stress of Her Regard_, but
>it's out of print and our library doesn't have it. Apparently, it's  being
>re-released in the next year or so!

That was my first. I haven't re-read it yet, but occasionally find myself
musing on various aspects of the plot even a couple of years later.  It's
good and chewy that way.  It isn't something I would re-read any old time
though.  But I would like to have it on the shelf. Great news that it is
being re-released!

Meanwhile, I've picked up On Stranger Tides several times, but somehow
haven't made it past the first few pages. Maybe it comes on strong and I'm
playing hard-to-get. Don't really know.  Anyone especially recommend it?

Elise