Blank Intro "form"

Sally Odgers sodgers at dodo.com.au
Tue Dec 7 18:32:49 EST 2004

Thanks, Widdy!
---
Name: Sally Odgers (Sallyo on most loops)

Living in: Latrobe, Tasmania

Age: 47

What I do when not playing here: write books.

Married/partnered/?: Yes - husband Darrel.

Offspring (human variety): James and Tegan - 24 and 20, RAAFie and Receptionist.

Offspring (non-human): Ace and Tess, the Jack Russells, various feathered people.

First DWJ/when: Dogsbody - 12 or so-ish

Favourite DWJ (Why am I doing this to myself?!):  Deep Secret or Howl.

Least favourite DWJ: Dalemarks... can't do with them at all.

Other favourite authors/books: The Perilous Gard (Elizabeth Marie Pope), Polymer (Sally Rogers-Davidson), etc ect.

Music: Um - lush-but-not-soupy stuff like Scherezade, Ladyhawke theme, 1812 overture.

Currently reading: Eats, Shoots and Leaves.

My home page is at http://www.sallyodgers.com for anyone interested.

If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe.
Dr. Beverly Crusher

Ian W. Riddell
iwriddell at charter.net