my Intro "form"

Mark Allums mallums at tyler.net
Tue Dec 7 17:57:11 EST 2004

Name: Mark A. Allums

Living in: Henderson, Texas

Age: late thirties

What I do when not playing here: TV/books/computers/movies (not
currently employed)

Married/partnered/?: single, never married

Offspring (human variety): none

Offspring (non-human): Rusty (dachshund); Zee, Theo, GreyCat (cats);
   Scully (female catfish - corydora [Mulder, R.I.P.])

First DWJ/when: November, 2004 (on recommendation of many Lois McMaster
   Bujold fans)

Favourite DWJ (Why am I doing this to myself?!):  Chrestomanci books

Least favourite DWJ: none, so far

Other favourite authors/books:  Lois McMaster Bujold, Terry Pratchett,
    Tolkien, Harry Potter, Niven & Pournelle, Asimov, many others

Music: various and sundry sub-genres of rock

Currently reading:  Philip Pullman, The Subtle Knife: His Dark
    Materials --- Book II