Blank Intro "form"

Elizabeth Evans er.evans at auckland.ac.nz
Tue Dec 7 17:14:45 EST 2004

Thanks for the template, Widdy. Here's my contribution.
Regards
Elizabeth.

Greetings, all.

It's been mentioned (by me, actually) that it's been a while since we did
group-wide introductions. I, for one, found this very helpful when I first
joined the group in figuring out who was who.

So, here's the blank form. I'm going to get to mine this evening.

Blessings

widdy

---
Name:		Elizabeth Evans

Living in:	Auckland, New Zealand

Age:	50 (I always tell myself I don't mind admitting my age, but sometimes I
have to gulp first)

What I do when not playing here:		Work in the University of Auckland
Library; study (at the moment it's the medieval English cycle plays of York,
Towneley, Chester and N.town); try and calm the nerves of the bride-to-be in
our house.

Married/partnered/?:	Married to John for 25 years

Offspring (human variety):	 a 23-year-old daughter (see above) and a
20-year-old son

Offspring (non-human): Well, no (I'm not Derk!) - but I am one of the
household slaves of Emma the cat.

First DWJ/when:	Probably 'Charmed Life' but I don't remember when - it must
be about 15 years ago.

Favourite DWJ (Why am I doing this to myself?!):	Gee, that's a hard one. I
could give a long list of favourites, but don't think I can pin it down to
just one. But the  book I've most recently re-read is 'The Merlin
Conspiracy' and it was (of course!) even more enjoyable than the first time
I read it.

Least favourite DWJ:	Aunt Maria/Black Maria. Such a wicked old lady.

Other favourite authors/books:	Guy Gavriel Kay, Lois McMaster Bujold, Elsie
J. Oxenham, Georgette Heyer, Essie Summers, to name a few that come to mind.
But of course, lots of others.

Music:	Classical instrumental. Give me Mozart and Beethoven!  Also mellow
jazz, a new discovery since my son belonged to the school jazz band.

Currently reading:	The Biblical drama of medieval Europe, by Lynnette R.
Muir. Well, you did ask!

What I'm hoping to get for Christmas: The Golem's Eye, by Jonathan Stroud.