Tim Powers

Ding, Kylie (KAM.RIC) Kylie.Ding at us.kline.com
Tue Dec 7 02:36:38 EST 2004

Read the Anubis Gates!  It's not only my favourite, it's the one he recommends new readers start with.

Tim is a great guest, really friendly.  I was lucky enough to be sitting opposite him at a dinner and we had a nice chat.  His wife is lovely too.

Tim is the kind of GoH who will go to room parties and sit around drinking and chatting.  Drinking Coke.  Lay in huge quantitites of Coke.

Kylie