A certain best-selling novel (was Australia's favorite books)

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Tue Dec 7 02:26:29 EST 2004

>>> [1] I've met Tim Powers! Weehee! [2]

Any advice for those about to meet Tim Powers? I am likely to meet him in
September, as he's guest of honor at I-con, the Israeli SF-F convention. Not
that I forsee being particularly active at the con, but then I wasn't active
this year either, and still found myself having lunch with the guest of
honor without having read his books, an awkwardness I refuse to repeat. So I
have until September to read some Tim Powers. Which books would you
recommend for starters?

Gili