Which Buffy character are you?

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Tue Dec 7 02:26:29 EST 2004

Mark wrote: As male, I'm Giles.  As female, I'm Buffy.

There's something wrong with the quiz. I refreshed it four times, each time
changing only one answer on the last question. I got Anya, Buffy, and Giles,
and then when I went back to my original answer which should have been Anya,
I got Willow. Then when I tried the last answer I had't tried yet, I got an
error message. Of course I wanted to be Willow all along (who wouldn't), but
I suspect this had more to do with a technical glitch than my personality.

Gili