Earthsea mini-series

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 5 14:58:28 EST 2004

--- deborah.dwj at suberic.net wrote:
> (As a separate issue, Ged and most of the people of
> Earthsea are white.

I'm sure Ged in the books is black, iirc that there is
some passage in one of the books to this effect. I
can't recall what the reference was and what its
implication for the skin colours of other characters
was. (Or have I got this all completely wrong and I'm
thinking of something else from that era.)

Jon