Earthsea mini-series

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Sun Dec 5 01:23:27 EST 2004

On Saturday, December 4, 2004, at 10:05 PM, ROSLYN wrote:

> Apparently a mini-series based on the Earthsea books (called "Legend
> of Earthsea") will soon be shown--but of course this is in the US. I
> doubt whether we'll get to see it in Oz or NZ....
>
> See http://www.scifi.com/earthsea/
>
> and http://www.sfsite.com/depts/eapromo01.htm
>
> Ros

I looked at the sites and was not a bit pleased by what was apparently
being done with the stories.  In fact, I began to wonder if Ms. LeGuin
was
still alive.

Indeed she is still alive.  And she's not a bit pleased either.

Follow this link and scroll down until you find her statement.

http://www.ursulakleguin.com/UKL_info.html

- Dieting is the cure that doesn't work for the
   disease that isn't real.