hello, and Re: Lots of lovely royalties

Margaret Ball margaret at onr.com
Sat Dec 4 01:29:33 EST 2004

SallyO wrote

>Heinlein's Podkayne of Mars?

OMG, did that get reissued in a longer version? The only recent edition
I'm aware of was the one Baen did a coupla three years back, and I
thought that was the same as the original.....it just wasn't as good as
it was when I was very young and very desperate for female protagonists.

--
Margaret Ball
http://www.flameweaver.com

Mathematicians are like Frenchmen; whatever you say to them they translate into their own language and forthwith it is something entirely different.

                                        -Goethe