wiki (was Re: hello, and

Kale lskale at ixaxis.net
Fri Dec 3 18:06:17 EST 2004

At 01:03 PM 12/3/2004 -0500, Deborah wrote :
Mark Allums wrote:

>|I was referred to this list by a member of the Lois McMaster Bujold
>|list.

That would be me :)  Welcome to the list, Mark.

I really need to post the "books we recommend" lists we keep making on
>the website, somewhere.  On my "some of these will get done during
>winter break" list.

There is a small list on the DWJ wiki recommending authors who are like
or unlike DWJ.

http://suberic.net/cgi-bin/dwj/wiki.cgi?Other_Authors

Perhaps we need to have a DWJ ML section of the wiki where any
listee can post items of interest.

http://suberic.net/cgi-bin/dwj/wiki.cgi?Diana_Wynne_Jones_Mailing_List

Is there any way to spamproof the wiki, btw?

Kale