hello, and Re: Lots of lovely royalties

Ian Riddell iwriddell at charter.net
Fri Dec 3 14:43:08 EST 2004

And another welcome, this one from Madison, Wisconsin.

Bujold, Bujold, and more Bujold, please! (right now I'm on my second
read through and lamenting the fact that the third Miles omnibus is
only available in huge trade paperback format and not as a mass market
like the first two . . . and Mirror Dance is out of print grr).

I'm one of the folks who uses a "handle". Here I'm Widdy, in real life
I'm Ian. In my case it's just a question of introducing a nickname I've
always wanted (it's a family name - my middle name is Widdifield) and
it begin easier to do it here than in "real" life.

Anyhoo, welcome to the list.

We do occasionally post big introductory e-mails about ourselves, but
it's been over a year since we've done that. Is it time again, folks?

Take care

widdy