hello, and Re: Lots of lovely royalties

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Fri Dec 3 14:20:44 EST 2004

On Friday, December 3, 2004, at 11:03 AM, deborah.dwj at suberic.net wrote:

> I don't know if we have anyone else in Texas.  We have Florida, and
> Utah, and ... checks map ... Otter, where are you?

Margaret Ball is in Texas, isn't she?

I live in southwest Colorado, Montrose to be exact.  [That's the airport
Ebersoll and his two sons were trying to take off from when their
plane crashed this past weekend.  Some claim to fame, eh?  My step-
daughter, who works in Telluride, was on the lift the day before with
the dad.]]

Welcome, Mark!