Howl film again

Ding, Kylie (KAM.RIC) Kylie.Ding at us.kline.com
Fri Dec 3 04:34:18 EST 2004

> The sandgropers (all two(?) of us) can have our own meet in Perth.

Sounds good to me.  Tickets over east might be getting cheaper but they are are still more than I would like to spend at the moment!!

> (Or Fremantle. I know a cinema manager I could try leaning on to get
> the movie screened, although he's a Miyazaki buff and is probably
> leaning already of his own volition.)

Already tried :)  He says he won't need to screen it at FTI as it will get a release in the main cinemas.

The IMDB lists no release dates for Australia (or the UK or US) but it's released in Singapore at the end of December.  *checks frequent flyer points*  That's almost tempting....

Byeeee,
Kylie