Howl film again

Paul Andinach pandinac at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Fri Dec 3 04:14:09 EST 2004

On Thu, 2 Dec 2004, Jon Noble wrote:

> --- Paul Andinach <pandinac at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au> wrote:

> > So have an Aussie-DWJ-meet when the movie comes out in Australia.
>
> I think that the most central location for Australians
> is Alice Springs. I have my doubts if Howl will even
> be shown there, and it is about 2000 km away from
> every Aussie on the list.

Well, I was kind of assuming you'd write off the Western Australians
as statistical outliers and have it somewhere on the Eastern seaboard
- like, as you say, Sydney.

The sandgropers (all two(?) of us) can have our own meet in Perth.

(Or Fremantle. I know a cinema manager I could try leaning on to get
the movie screened, although he's a Miyazaki buff and is probably
leaning already of his own volition.)

Paul
--
"Hold fast to the one noble thing."