Howl film again

Judith Ridge Judith.Ridge at det.nsw.edu.au
Thu Dec 2 23:20:45 EST 2004

On 3/12/04 3:19 PM, "Kathleen Jennings" <kathleen.jennings at gmail.com> wrote:

> When does Howl come out in Australia? Because depending on that (and
> airline prices) I might be able to make it to Sydney.

As far as I am aware, the English soundtrack is yet to be recorded. I don't
know if it will be released here with subtitles, but I kinda doubt it (and I
hope I'm wrong). It's certainly not scheduled before April if this week's
Sydney Morning Herald holiday movie guide is anything to go by.

Judith

Judith Ridge
Editorial Staff
The School Magazine